Directions from 161 St Yankee Stadium to Grand Central
Take the 4 Train, and only the 4 Train, from Grand Central to 161st Street, Yankee Stadium. Cost per ride is $2...but you can of course buy unlimited use Metrocards as well.... The Yankees–East 153rd Street station is a commuter rail stop on the Metro-North Railroad's Hudson Line, serving Yankee Stadium and the Highbridge neighborhood in the Bronx, New York City.
New Metro-North station by Yankee Stadium right on track
Note that from Times Square (assuming you really are starting at Times Square) an alternative is to take the S shuttle over to Grand Central, and then the uptown #4 train to Yankee Stadium. And yes, you can take the downtown #4 back....Note that from Times Square (assuming you really are starting at Times Square) an alternative is to take the S shuttle over to Grand Central, and then the uptown #4 train to Yankee Stadium. And yes, you can take the downtown #4 back.
RAILROAD.NET View topic - ARTICLE Yankee stadium
Choose to stay at one of the 29 accommodation options within a short distance of Yankee Stadium. Nearby ones are the Aloft Harlem (3 kilometres), the Allies' Inn Bed and Breakfast (2 kilometres) and the Sugar Hill Harlem Inn (2 kilometres). how to get rid of gas after stomach flu New in 2009, Metro-North will offer train service to Yankee Stadium from anywhere in its service territory, including frequent direct shuttles from Grand Central Terminal.. How to keep dogs away from my yard
TS2015 NY to New Haven - Where's Grand Central / Yankee
- YANKEE STADIUM EVENTS MLB.com
- yankees stadium from grand central station New York City
- Vintage Subway Rolling to Yankee Stadium for Opening Day
- TS2015 NY to New Haven - Where's Grand Central / Yankee
19/06/2010 · Take the #2 or 3 to Times Square, transfer for shuttle to Grand Central and take the Woodlawn bound #4. The easiest route is the "A" to 59th than transfer to the 205th St. "D" train to 161st St. & Yankee Stadium.
- 21/05/2009 · The station connects the Yankees’ new ballpark to Grand Central Terminal in 15 minutes and links the area to places as far north as New Haven, Conn., and Poughkeepsie and Southeast, N.Y. It also has a 450-foot pedestrian bridge that leads from the stadium to the parks that are being built on the Harlem River waterfront.
- 22/05/2007 · To get to the 55,000-seat ballpark, fans will be able to board a special Yankee Stadium shuttle at Grand Central Terminal, with a stop at 125th Street to pick up riders from the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam and Connecticut.
- The Nostalgia Train is scheduled to leave the uptown 4 train platform of 42nd Street – Grand Central at approximately 7 pm, and will run non-stop on the Lexington Avenue Line, arriving at 161st Street – Yankee Stadium in about 35 minutes.
- A walking distance to Yankee stadium and a major train station. 15 mins away to Grand Central; the heart of Manhattan. We we're in town for a concert at MSG. To get to MSG from here it was a 10-15 minute walk to the subway a ten minute wait for the train, and a 20 minute ride.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Sydney ACT, Weston Creek ACT, Dubbo ACT, Kingston ACT, Weston Creek ACT, ACT Australia 2667
- New South Wales: Lower Southgate NSW, Terrey Hills NSW, Mullaway NSW, Crangan Bay NSW, Scone NSW, NSW Australia 2054
- Northern Territory: Alice Springs NT, Amoonguna NT, Gillen NT, Haasts Bluff NT, Coolalinga NT, Moulden NT, NT Australia 0829
- Queensland: West Woombye QLD, Willowbank QLD, Mt Martin QLD, Milton QLD, QLD Australia 4079
- South Australia: Lincoln Gap SA, Lock SA, Clinton Centre SA, Fords SA, Teringie SA, Cowandilla SA, SA Australia 5099
- Tasmania: Prospect Vale TAS, Mount Seymour TAS, Corinna TAS, TAS Australia 7049
- Victoria: Bendigo VIC, Curyo VIC, Erica VIC, Manor Lakes VIC, Gapsted VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Karakin WA, Cadoux WA, Yulga Jinna Community WA, WA Australia 6045
- British Columbia: Nakusp BC, Pouce Coupe BC, Canal Flats BC, Richmond BC, Prince Rupert BC, BC Canada, V8W 5W3
- Yukon: Stony Creek Camp YT, Kynocks YT, Little Salmon YT, Canyon City YT, Caribou YT, YT Canada, Y1A 8C3
- Alberta: Redwater AB, Okotoks AB, Holden AB, Clyde AB, Bonnyville AB, Hythe AB, AB Canada, T5K 6J8
- Northwest Territories: Tuktoyaktuk NT, Deline NT, Fort Smith NT, Tuktoyaktuk NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L2
- Saskatchewan: Abbey SK, Pleasantdale SK, Saltcoats SK, Stockholm SK, Flaxcombe SK, Landis SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C1
- Manitoba: Crystal City MB, Neepawa MB, Sainte Rose du Lac MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P8
- Quebec: Massueville QC, Waterloo QC, Thurso QC, Baie-Saint-Paul QC, Richelieu QC, QC Canada, H2Y 2W4
- New Brunswick: Harvey NB, Dieppe NB, Miramichi NB, NB Canada, E3B 6H6
- Nova Scotia: St. Mary's NS, Queens NS, Pictou NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S5
- Prince Edward Island: North Shore PE, Souris PE, Souris PE, PE Canada, C1A 9N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Bay de Verde NL, Tilt Cove NL, St. Lawrence NL, Peterview NL, NL Canada, A1B 5J3
- Ontario: St. David's, Niagara Regional Municipality ON, Brock ON, Rothwell's Shore ON, Powells Corners, Copper Cliff ON, Ansonville ON, Gibson ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L5
- Nunavut: Whale Cove NU, Repulse Bay NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H6
- England: Warrington ENG, Corby ENG, Leeds ENG, Coventry ENG, Oxford ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 3A9
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 9H3
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Livingston SCO, Livingston SCO, Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 5B4
- Wales: Barry WAL, Neath WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D2